Tennessee Titans Playoff Ticket Information: Tennessee Titans | TennesseeTitans.com
RESERVE NOW, PAY LATER WITH PAY-AS-WE-PLAY!
In preparation for potential Playoff games at Nissan Stadium, we provide all Season Ticket Members with the information needed to secure post-season tickets at the time of their season ticket renewal each year.
Although Playoff matchups may not be determined until the final regular season game late-December, the NFL requires playoff ticket information be sent to all Season Ticket Members in advance in order to adequately prepare for the possibility of hosting two games.
Opting in to Pay-as-we-Play guarantees your season ticket location for any potential home Playoff game(s). Once opted-in, mobile Playoff tickets would be automatically added to your PSL account should the Titans host a home game at Nissan Stadium.
• Your seats are secured for potential post-season play - no money down.
• Your credit card information will be securely stored (just as it is for your season ticket renewal payment plan), and will only be charged when the Titans clinch a home Playoff game(s), likely in December 2020. Since your credit card will NOT be charged now, the card you provide must have an expiration date of January 2021 or later.
• The appropriate amount will be processed automatically the day it is confirmed the Titans will host either a Wild Card or Divisional Playoff game. A second charge will only be made should the Titans host the AFC Championship Game.
• This option is available online through your My Titans Account.
Questions? Call your dedicated Season Ticket Account Executive.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FOR SEASON TICKET MEMBERS:
What is the payment deadline for Playoff tickets?
The deadline for early opt-in to Pay-as-we-Play is September 1, 2020. This guarantees you lock-in your season ticket price for a potential home Wild Card game.
The final deadline for Pay-as-we-Play is Tuesday, December 15, 2020.
How can I pay for my tickets?
You can opt-in to Pay-as-we-Play over the phone or online through your My Titans Account. You reserve your tickets without putting any money down!
• Online - Please call your dedicated Account Executive or our general Season Ticket Services line at 615.565.4200, option 1, if you need your password or have any questions about your invoice.
• Phone - Call your dedicated Account Executive or our general Season Ticket Services line at 615.565.4200, option 1.
More Information About the Pay-As-We-Play Payment Plan:
Your enrolled credit card will be charged once it is determined that Nissan Stadium will host a Wild Card or Divisional game. Should the Titans advance and host the AFC Championship Game, the same enrolled card will be charged the ticket amount for the AFC Championship.
Please note: If your credit card is declined, your ticket card/mobile ticket will not be allowed entry into Nissan Stadium. The Tennessee Titans Ticket Office will email the address on your PSL account and call the phone number on file to receive updated credit card information in advance of the game.
Do I have to purchase my tickets for the playoffs?
Titans PSL Holders are not required to purchase Playoff tickets; however, if you do not notify us of your intent by December 15, 2020, your seat location will be made available for sale to the general public for any potential Playoff games (tickets would likely go on sale late-December or once the game is confirmed).
What are the dates of our potential home Playoff games?
January 9/10, 2021 - AFC and NFC Wild Card Playoffs OR
January 16/17, 2021 - AFC and NFC Divisional Playoffs
January 24, 2021 - AFC Championship Game
Please note, the Titans could qualify for a Playoff appearance as the AFC South Divisional Winner or as a Wild Card Team.
If we go to the Super Bowl, will I have a chance to get tickets?
Should the Titans participate in Super Bowl LV in Tampa, the team will conduct a random drawing in which Season Ticket Members will have an opportunity to purchase Super Bowl tickets. The random drawing will be conducted at a time deemed appropriate by the National Football League and invoices serving as notification will be sent to those randomly selected. All Season Ticket Members are automatically eligible for the drawing - separate notification is not required.
If I remit full payment for playoff tickets, how do I get a refund if the Titans do not host a post-season game?
You will automatically receive a playoff credit on your 2021 PSL account.
FOR NON-SEASON TICKET MEMBERS:
Will I have the opportunity to purchase playoff tickets if I am not a Season Ticket Member?
Yes, single game tickets for any potential Titans home playoff games will go on sale December 2020 (date TBD).