· The Titans captains for the game were quarterback Marcus Mariota, wide receiver Tajaé Sharpe, linebacker Wesley Woodyard, safety Kevin Byard, and defensive linemen DaQuan Jones and Matt Dickerson.
· Arthur Smith made his debut as offensive coordinator for the Titans and called plays from the Titans sideline. The offense compiled 388 total net yards, possessed the ball for 37 minutes and 51 seconds, scored touchdowns on both of its chances in the red zone, and converted 11 of 19 attempts on third down.
· Most of the Titans defensive starters played the first two series and allowed one first down, 32 total yards and no points.
· The Titans' starting offensive line was left tackle Dennis Kelly, left guard Jamil Douglas, center Ben Jones, right guard Kevin Pamphile and right tackle Jack Conklin.
· The Titans defense limited the Eagles to 10 total first downs and 1-of-10 on third down. The defense also shut down the Eagles twice on fourth down.
· The Titans defense limited the Eagles to 35 total yards and one first down in the second half.
· Second-year head coach Mike Vrabel earned his first preseason victory as a head coach.
· The win gave the Titans an all-time preseason record of 4-3 against the Eagles.
· The win was the Titans' first road preseason victory since Sept. 1, 2016 at Miami.
· The players who did not play included wide receiver A.J. Brown, running back Derrick Henry, running back David Fluellen, outside linebacker D'Andre Walker, offensive lineman Nate Davis, offensive lineman Rodger Saffold, tight end Delanie Walker, wide receiver Corey Davis, outside linebacker Cameron Wake and defensive lineman Frank Herron. Additionally, defensive lineman Jurrell Casey, tight end Jonnu Smith and kicker Ryan Succop remained on the physically unable to perform list, and defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons remained on the non-football injury list.
TE ANTHONY FIRKSER
· Caught a 23-yard touchdown pass from Ryan Tannehill in the second quarter.
WR CODY HOLLISTER
· Totaled 58 yards on four receptions.
· Caught a 25-yard touchdown pass from Logan Woodside in the fourth quarter.
WR ADAM HUMPHRIES
· Making his preseason debut with the Titans, Humphries caught four passes for 24 yards during the first offensive series, including two receptions to convert third downs.
· Gained 23 yards on his first punt return of the preseason.
DT ISAIAH MACK
· Recovered a fumble in the second quarter to give the Titans their first takeaway of the preseason.
QB MARCUS MARIOTA
· Played the first series of the game and completed four of eight passes for 24 yards.
WR TANNER McEVOY
· Recorded a 17-yard touchdown reception on a pass from Logan Woodside in the fourth quarter.
RB JEREMY McNICHOLS
· Led the Titans with 44 rushing yards on eight attempts.
· Recorded a 37-yard rush in the second quarter.
TE MyCOLE PRUITT
· Scored the team's first touchdown of the preseason on a one-yard pass from Ryan Tannehill in the second quarter.
WR KALIF RAYMOND
· Led the team with six receptions and 80 receiving yards.
· Recorded a 21-yard reception to convert a third-and-16 in the second quarter.
· Caught a 19-yard pass from Logan Woodside in the third quarter.
· Returned a punt 27 yards in the third quarter. He totaled three punt returns for 35 yards and added one kickoff return for 24 yards.
CB LeSHAUN SIMS
· Recorded a six-yard sack on Eagles quarterback Nate Sudfeld in the first quarter.
CB TYE SMITH
· Forced a fumble late in the second quarter. The ball was recovered by Isaiah Mack to give the Titans their first takeaway of the preseason.
· Led the Titans defense with four total tackles.
QB RYAN TANNEHILL
· Making his preseason debut with the Titans, Tannehill completed 12 of 16 passes for 130 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions a passer rating of 138.0.
· Completed a one-yard touchdown pass to tight end MyCole Pruitt to cap a nine-play, 89-yard drive in the second quarter.
· Completed a 23-yard touchdown pass to tight end Anthony Firkser in the second quarter, followed by a completion to wide receiver Darius Jennings for a two-point conversion.
S JOJO TILLERY
· Recorded the Titans' first interception of the preseason. He picked off a pass from Eagles quarterback Clayton Thorson in the fourth quarter and picked up 24 yards on the return.
QB LOGAN WOODSIDE
· Led the Titans with 138 yards on 15-of-20 passing with two touchdowns and a passer rating of 126.7.
· Completed a 25-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Cody Hollister in the fourth quarter.
· Completed a 17-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Tanner McEvoy in the fourth quarter.
The Tennessee Titans open the 2019 preseason against the Philadelphia Eagles Thursday night at Lincoln Financial Field. (Photos: Donald Page, AP)