The Stadium Project | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
TENNESSEE TITANS NEW STADIUM PROJECT
Procurement and Information Site
The Tennessee Titans and the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County have reached an agreement to build a new, enclosed and conditioned stadium facility on the East Bank of the Cumberland River. While the full project team is still to be determined, the Titans are engaging contractors and vendors in construction services in order to gauge capacity and interest.
The proposed new Titans stadium will be an enclosed facility constructed in the east quadrant of the current stadium footprint. The stadium will serve as the home of the Titans, TSU football games, and other sporting, entertainment, and civic events. Capacity is estimated at approximately 60,000.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION PRACTICES
The Titans are committed to an open and inclusive process that maximizes opportunities for local and diverse business enterprises.
Through its One Community platform, the Titans are working together with local, state, and federal organizations to develop practices, policies, and programs that confront and overcome any limitations to equity, diversity, and inclusion in its business practices. The team is especially focused on the areas of economic and workforce development in the Middle Tennessee community.
The inclusion of diverse suppliers and trade partners will be an essential part of the evaluation process when conducting proposal reviews as goals are set. The Titans believe that by increasing opportunities, they will influence economic growth in our community. It is expected that consultants and vendors hired by the Titans will also agree to fully harmonize in endeavors of diversity, inclusion, and equity.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Tennessee Football, Inc. ("Tennessee Titans" or "Titans"), in partnership with the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County ("Metro"), is issuing this Request for Proposal ("RFP") for the purpose of soliciting proposals from qualified firms ("Firms" or "Proponents") interested in serving as the Construction Manager and leading a team to provide Preconstruction and Construction Management services as described in this RFP and associated exhibits in connection with the development and construction of a new, fully enclosed and conditioned National Football League stadium. ICON Venue Group, LLC ("ICON") and Don Hardin Group, LLC ("DHG") are assisting the Titans with running the RFP process on behalf of the Titans.
The intention at this time is to select a firm or firms care of a joint venture or proposed partnership to serve in the prime role as the Construction Manager. Eligible firms are prohibited from establishing exclusivity with subcontractor firms and material suppliers as part of this RFP process. Selection of subcontractors will occur following the selection of the Construction Manager. This two-step process is to ensure an open procurement process is followed in line with our commitment to diversity and inclusion and maximizing opportunities for local business enterprises.
Minimum Eligibility Requirement: Construction Manager
The RFP selection process for the Construction Manager will be based on several factors, including the respondent's relevant experience, recognized competence and integrity in the field, knowledge of the local market that serves the Nashville Stadium, forward-thinking approach, strength of staff designated for this Project, presence in the Nashville area, and demonstrated level of interest, as described in greater detail below.
Firms will not be considered unless the following minimum qualifications are met:
1. Be properly registered with the Office of the Secretary of State of Tennessee;
2. Possess experience in the construction of similar stadium venues or major projects in the Nashville construction market, preferably having acted as lead construction manager or general contractor, including:
- a. Firm must have completed at least the following counts of new construction and/or major renovation of professional and/or collegiate sport venues projects or other public assembly facilities: one (1) valuing over $500 million and two (2) valuing over $250 million in construction costs within the past ten years;
- b. Firm must employ and commit at least one (1) senior staff member with extensive experience with the NFL and/or NCAA football design standards and/or other large professional sports venue design such as MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, FIFA;
- c. Firm must employ and commit a Project Lead with extensive experience with professional sports and entertainment venues;
3. Demonstrate the financial strength and bonding capacity to provide bonding of not less than $1,500,000,000 in connection with the Nashville stadium project; and
4. Firm is able to start Pre-Construction work in August of 2023.
If you meet the above requirements, you must fill out this form to initiate the process. By completing this form, firms are confirming they meet the above minimum requirements.
Following receipt of this information, firms will be contacted to initiate the process to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement ("NDA"). Once the NDA process has been completed, the RFP will be sent to the firm.
- The interest form will be open from May 15 through 26, 2023, 12:00 PM CT
- Proposals are due electronically by July 7, 2023, 12:00 PM CT
Firms intending to respond to the RFP are strictly prohibited from initiating communications regarding this RFP with any official, officer or staff member of the Titans, Metro, and/or their respective affiliates or representatives including but not limited to any Architectural and Engineering firms involved with any of the related projects, the Tennessee Titans, and/or Metro, except for any questions to be directed to the project point of contact identified below.
For questions related to this procurement, please email: Titans@caaicon.com
If you do not meet the above requirements and are interested in hearing about future procurement opportunities, please fill out the general interest form linked below.
REQUEST FOR INTEREST: ARCHITECTURAL & ENGINEERING SUB-CONSULTANTS
The design team has advanced the project through Schematic Design and at this time, the Tennessee Football, Inc. ("Tennessee Titans" or "Titans"), Tennessee Football, Inc. ("Tennessee Titans" or "Titans"), in partnership with the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County ("Metro"), is collecting information from firms interested in future opportunities as part of the architectural and engineering team for the development and construction of a new, fully enclosed and conditioned National Football League stadium. ICON Venue Group, LLC ("ICON") and Don Hardin Group, LLC ("DHG") are assisting the Titans with running the engagement process on behalf of the Titans.
The following disciplines are anticipated to be needed, but not limited to:
- Branding and theming, including naming rights and sponsorship signage,
- Landscape Architecture / Planting Design,
- Experiential graphics,
- Wayfinding signage,
- Façade, waterproofing, and window wall consultant,
- Fall arrest design and envelope maintenance design,
- Specialty Lighting, and
- Traffic and Pedestrian Engineering (as related to the functionality of the stadium).
If your firm is interested in being considered for the above services, please fill out this form to initiate the process.
The Tennessee Football, Inc. ("Tennessee Titans" or "Titans"), Tennessee Football, Inc. ("Tennessee Titans" or "Titans"), in partnership with the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County ("Metro"), is collecting information from firms interested in future opportunities on the stadium project.
If you are interested in hearing about future procurement opportunities, please fill out the general interest form.