Tennessee Titans Youth, High School, and NFL Flag Football Grants
The Tennessee Titans are committed to supporting the growth of football in our community. In order to assist teams and organizations who demonstrate commitment to the development and safety of the game, the Titans are providing grants to help these organizations fund programs and projects.
Youth football teams or leagues, NFL FLAG teams, high school football programs, and nonprofit organizations working in the space of youth or high school football are eligible to apply. Organizations that encourage opportunities for those who do not typically have access to football participation will be given special consideration. Those groups could include, but are not limited to:
- Leagues/teams for young women
- Groups that support children with special needs
- Leagues/teams for children with physical disabilities
Eligibility and Guidelines
- Organizations must offer programs or services in the Titans' market of Tennessee, north Alabama, and southern Kentucky.
- Programs or projects should focus on youth, flag or high school football.
- Organizations must have a 501(c)(3) status or government equivalent.
- Grant requests must be for a specific program or project.
- Requests for fundraising support (special event tables, sponsorships, etc.) or administration/operating costs will not be considered.
- For youth football grant requests, Heads Up Football certification is required by the requesting organization (team or league).
- After submitting your application, please do not contact the Titans regarding its status.
- Due to the volume of applications, we do not provide feedback on proposals that are not funded.
The grant application will close on March 20, 2023.