TENNESSEE TITANS PLAYOFF TICKET FAQ
SEASON TICKET MEMBERS:
What is the deadline to sign up for Pay-as-we-Play?
- The deadline to sign up for Pay-as-we-Play was December 10, 2021. This guaranteed your season ticket location for any potential Playoff games at Nissan Stadium and secured the season ticket rate on all Playoff games.
Do I have to purchase my tickets for the Playoffs?
- Titans PSL Holders are not required to purchase Playoff tickets; however, if you did not opt in to Pay-as-we-Play, your seat location was made available for general public sale for all potential home Playoff games.
When will my credit card be charged?
- The appropriate amount will be processed automatically the day it is confirmed the Titans will host a home playoff game. (A $1 authorization will be charged as soon as a Playoff spot is clinched.)
What if my credit card declines?
- If your credit card is declined, the Titans Ticket Office will email the address on your PSL account to receive updated credit card information in advance of the game. If your method of payment is not updated 72 hours prior to kickoff, your mobile Playoff ticket(s) will not be allowed entry into Nissan Stadium and will be made available to other ticket buyers.
What are the dates of our potential home Playoff games?
- January 22/23, 2022 - AFC and NFC Divisional Playoffs
- January 30, 2022 - AFC Championship Game
Please note, the Titans could qualify for a Playoff appearance as the AFC South Divisional Winner or as a Wild Card Team.
Can I purchase extra Playoff tickets?
- Yes. All Season Ticket Members have the opportunity to purchase additional, single game Playoff tickets (inventory subject to availability).
If we go to the Super Bowl, will I have a chance to get tickets?
- Should the Titans participate in Super Bowl LVI in Los Angeles, the team will conduct a random drawing in which Season Ticket Members will have an opportunity to purchase Super Bowl tickets. The random drawing will be conducted at a time deemed appropriate by the National Football League and invoices serving as notification will be sent to those randomly selected. All Season Ticket Members are automatically eligible for the drawing - separate notification is not required.
If I remit full payment for Playoff tickets, how do I get a refund if games are not hosted?
- You will receive a playoff credit on your PSL account that will be automatically applied to your 2022 season ticket balance. No action is required on your part.
NON-SEASON TICKET MEMBERS:
Will I have the opportunity to purchase Playoff tickets if I am not a Season Ticket Member?
- Yes. You may purchase either a 3-game Playoff package or individual game tickets. Wild Card and Divisional games are currently on sale now. AFC Championship game tickets will be available for sale Monday, January 24, 2022 (*subject to availability)
What if I purchase a Playoff ticket and no game is played?
- You will receive an automatic refund for the full purchase amount (including any fees). No action is required on your part.
Can I buy a parking pass?
- No. Parking is not available for single game purchase.