NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Titans waived (failed physical) offensive tackle Michael Oher, who played in 11 games for Tennessee last season before being placed on injured reserve in December with a toe injury.
The six-year veteran signed with the Titans as an unrestricted free agent last offseason after spending his first five NFL seasons with the Baltimore Ravens.
Oher started the first 11 games of the 2014 season at right tackle. He did not play in the next two games and was placed on season-ending injured reserve with a toe injury Dec. 13.
Oher has played and started in 91 regular season games and 10 playoff games over his six-year NFL career.
A four-year starter at Ole Miss, the Memphis, Tenn. native was selected by the Ravens in the first round (23rd overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft.
- READ: Titans Name Dick LeBeau Assistant Head Coach/Defense
- WATCH: Whisenhunt on Adding Dick LeBeau to Def. Staff
- READ: Taylor Lewan Continues to Use Draft Snub as Motivation
- READ: Mock Draft Monday: Changes Abound in Latest Predictions
- READ: ESPN Draft Analyst Compares Top Two QB Prospects