NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Even while in the middle of a December playoff push, the Titans made the time to give back to their community with several holiday celebrations this month. In addition to participating in team activities, many players organized their own Christmas events around Nashville.
- Logan Ryan invited 26 children from the Boys & Girls Club of Middle Tennessee to shop with him at Academy Sports + Outdoors. He also hosted a pet health clinic that provided more than 110 pets with free vaccinations, and he spent time with 26 military veterans and their families over lunch at his weekly radio show.
- Marcus Mariota and his Motiv8 Foundation unveiled a home that they built in partnership with Habitat for Humanity and Warrick Dunn's Homes for the Holidays program.
- Tajae Sharpe hosted a holiday shopping event for 35 children from the Boys & Girls Club of Middle Tennessee.
- Delanie Walker partnered with Rocketown, a local youth outreach center, to provide a shopping spree and pizza party for 20 children.
- Jack Conklin hosted a Christmas party for nearly 50 children at the Boys & Girls Club of Middle Tennessee's Valor Clubhouse.
- Kamalei Correa hosted an event at Academy Sports + Outdoors for children from the Northwest YMCA. Teammates Jayon Brown, Rashaan Evans, Sharif Finch, Harold Landry, and Jeremy McNichols also attended and helped the children shop for clothing, shoes, and sports equipment.
- Taylor Lewan co-hosted Miracle on 4th, a holiday event that raised more than $100,000 for Home Street Home, a local organization that provides necessities and builds relationships in order to rebuild lives of homeless individuals in Nashville.
- Jurrell Casey hosted a Christmas party for children from Free Hearts, a Nashville-based group that provides support for families of incarcerated individuals.
Titans players, coaches, and staff funded a Community Christmas event for nearly 60 children from Youth Encouragement Services. As an organization, the Titans also donated more than 150 toys to Metro Police Christmas Charities, which provides food and toys to local families in need on Christmas Eve.
Academy Sports + Outdoors teamed up with the Titans and LB Kamalei Correa to provide 20 children from the Northwest Family YMCA with a holiday shopping spree. (Photos: Gary Glenn, Jordan Gottlieb)
The Tennessee Titans and Academy Sports + Outdoors partnered with Youth Encouragement Services to host a community Christmas event for 50 underserved children on Tuesday. (Photos: Gary Glenn)
With the holiday season in full swing, Titans alumni players put on red Santa hats, sang Christmas carols and delivered gifts to spread Christmas cheer to patients at Saint Thomas Midtown hospital. (Photos: Lynne McCracken)