"What a great way to add to the excitement that surrounds the beginning of football season," said Rebecca Hargrove, President and CEO of the Tennessee Lottery. "Titans fans and lottery fans will have fun while raising valuable dollars for education, which creates a winning combination for everyone."
The red and blue instant ticket, which features the Titans logo and 15 helmets to scratch off, offers the chance to win cash prizes of up to $100,000 instantly. A series of second-chance drawings will offer the chance to win the following:
• Two Titans Luxury Suite packages for the entire 2011-12 season
• Eight sets of two season tickets to the 2011-12 Tennessee Titans season
• Ten 42" HD flat screen TVs
• Four regulation Tennessee Titans team autographed footballs
• Four replica jerseys autographed by a Tennessee Titan
• 1,000 Tennessee Titans Merchandise Prize Packs, which consist of a two-piece Titans Tailgate Cooler Set, Titans Cotton T-shirt, Titans Team Pride Minted Coin Set, Titans His or Hers Boxed Watch and a Titans Lamp.
• A Grand Prize of $100,000
Players may enter their non-winning "Tennessee Titans" tickets into these drawings over the internet at www.tnlottery.com. Also, with a "Tennessee Titans" ticket, those who purchase over $75 from www.TitansLockerRoom.com will receive a 15 percent discount. (See back of game ticket for more details.)
About the Tennessee Education Lottery
The Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products. Net proceeds from sales of Lottery tickets, currently averaging over $5 million per week, fund specific education initiatives including college scholarships and after-school programs. Since the Tennessee Lottery began selling tickets on Jan. 20, 2004, it has raised more than $1.7 billion for these programs, and returned to Tennessee communities more than $3.9 billion in prizes and more than $431.7 million in retailer commissions. For more information, please visit www.tnlottery.com. For information about Lottery-funded scholarships, visit www.collegepaystn.com.