· The Titans franchise played its 1,000th all-time game, including regular season (960) and postseason (40) contests. The Titans became the 17th NFL team to reach 1,000 all-time games and the fourth original AFL organization to do so.
· Kicker Caleb Shudak and linebacker Andre Smith became the 74th and 75th players to appear in a game for the team this season. The Titans' 73 players entering the week were the second most in the league behind only the Arizona Cardinals' 76 players used.
· The Titans produced their eighth consecutive game in which they did not allow their opponent to score more than 20 points. It is the longest active streak in the NFL and is the franchise's longest such streak within a season since 1993 (11 games).
CB TRE AVERY
· Registered two tackles and led the defense with a pair of passes defensed.
WR C.J. BOARD
· Averaged 10.5 yards on four punt returns (42 total yards) and added a 20-yard kickoff return.
WR TREYLON BURKS
· Tied for the team lead with four receptions and finished second on the team with 70 receiving yards.
· Scored his first NFL touchdown in the second quarter, recovering the ball in the end zone after it was fumbled by Derrick Henry. Burks was the first Titans offensive player to recover a fumble in the end zone for a touchdown since tight end Anthony Firkser against Houston on Nov. 21, 2021.
· Caught a 51-yard pass from Ryan Tannehill in the third quarter. It tied his career long, which was first established in the previous game at Green Bay (Nov. 17).
· Became the team's first player since A.J. Brown in 2019 (Dec. 8-15) and the NFL's fourth player in 2022 to have a catch of at least 50 yards in back-to-back games.
S KEVIN BYARD
· Finished second on the defense with seven tackles.
RB DERRICK HENRY
· Had a team-high 38 rushing yards on 17 attempts and established a new career high with 79 receiving yards on three catches. His previous single-game high was 75 receiving yards at Cleveland on Sept. 8, 2019.
· Took a screen pass 69 yards in the second quarter, and the play resulted in a touchdown. After losing control of the football at the six-yard line, teammate Treylon Burks recovered the fumble in the end zone for a touchdown. The reception was the second-longest of Henry's career.
· With six games remaining in the season, he already has career highs with 21 receptions and 278 receiving yards in 2022. He surpassed his previous highs of 19 catches in 2020 and 206 receiving yards in 2019.
S AMANI HOOKER
· Returned to the field after missing three games with an injury and led the team with eight tackles.
TE AUSTIN HOOPER
· Caught three passes for 30 yards, including an eight-yard reception on third-and-five in the first quarter.
TE CHIG OKONKWO
· Caught three passes for 35 yards, including a 17-yard grab to convert a third-and-one during a scoring drive in the fourth quarter. The three catches tied his career high through 11 games of his rookie season.
K CALEB SHUDAK
· Made his NFL debut and connected on three of his four field goal attempts as well as his only extra point attempt.
· Connected on a 33-yard field goal on the first attempt of his career and added a 24-yard field goal in the third quarter and a 38-yarder in the fourth quarter.
· Became the first Titans rookie or first-year player to make three field goals in a game since Rob Bironas (four) against the San Francisco 49ers on Nov. 27, 2005.
P RYAN STONEHOUSE
· Averaged 53.8 gross yards (43.8 net) on five punts with two punts placed inside the 20.
· Booted a 71-yard punt for a touchback in the third quarter. It was his third punt of the season that went at least 70 yards.
· Recorded his ninth performance of the season with an average of at least 50.0 yards per punt, which surpassed Brett Kern's eight such games in 2012 for the franchise's most total games in a single season with a 50.0-yard gross punting average.
QB RYAN TANNEHILL
· Completed 22 of 34 passes for 291 yards with a passer rating of 91.7. He added nine yards on two rushing attempts to give him 300 combined passing and rushing yards.
· Completed a 25-yard pass to Nick Westbrook-Ikhine in the first quarter.
· Credited with a 69-yard pass on a screen play to Derrick Henry in the second quarter. The play resulted in a touchdown when Treylon Burks recovered Henry's fumble in the end zone.
· Delivered a 51-yard pass to Treylon Burks in the third quarter.
DL DeMARCUS WALKER
· Tallied two tackles, one sack and a team-high two tackles for loss.
· Registered a sack in the first quarter, dropping Joe Burrow for a four-yard loss. He improved his season total to 4.5 sacks and his career total to 17.0 sacks. His 4.5 sacks in 2022 equaled his 4.5 sacks in 2020 as a member of the Denver Broncos for the best season total of his career.
WR NICK WESTBROOK-IKHINE
· Tied for the team lead with four receptions for 58 yards, including a 25-yard catch in the first quarter and a 20-yard reception in the second quarter.