Skip to main content

My Cause My Cleats | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com

EVERY CLEAT TELLS A STORY.

EVERY CLEAT TELLS A STORY.

Tennessee Titans players' passions go beyond the game and several will showcase causes that are important to them this weekend with custom cleats as part of the NFL's My Cause My Cleats campaign.

Scroll down to view the players' cleats and learn how they're making a difference in their communities.

KEVIN BYARD

KEVIN BYARD

The Byard Family Legacy Fund
Family foundation Kevin and his wife started for community outreach

TOMMY HUDSON

TOMMY HUDSON

Pat Tillman Foundation
The story of courage and determination is second to none. Support for all the men and women who live up to that standard

BEN JONES

BEN JONES

Tennessee Community Foundation
We have the Jones mission fund and we help benefit youth programs in Tennessee from after school programs to food and school supplies

DANIEL MUNYER

DANIEL MUNYER

Movember Foundation + Bunny's Buddies
Movember does a great job in reasoning awareness as well as showing support for men battling prostate and/or testicular cancer as well as mental health including suicide globally. Bunny's Buddies helps to support rescue animals

LARRELL MURCHISON

LARRELL MURCHISON

Testicular Cancer Foundation
In August 2018, my twin brother Farrell was diagnosed with testicular cancer. He fought hard and I am so proud of him for beating cancer

DILLON RADUNZ

DILLON RADUNZ

Becker Youth Association
I chose this organization because I believe youth sports has a large impact on kids in their development and because youth sports helped make me the man I am today.

RODGER SAFFOLD III

RODGER SAFFOLD III

Anxiety and Depression Association of America and The C4 Foundation
I had a friend who passed away in the SEALS and he has a foundation as well

RYAN TANNEHILL

RYAN TANNEHILL

Lifewater International
Hundreds if not thousands of lives have been changed by providing clean water sources and proving the education to keep the water clean