Quarterbacks Jared Goff (Rams), Ryan Fitzpatrick (Dolphins) and Mitchell Trubisky (Bears), and running backs Derrick Henry (Titans), Derrius Guice (Redskins) and Raheem Mostert (49ers) are the nominees for FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week for Week 13, the NFL announced today.
FedEx gives fans the opportunity to recognize top-performing quarterbacks and running backs through the FedEx Air & Ground Awards. Voting for this week's nominees is open until Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. ET at NFL.com/FedEx. Fans can also vote on Twitter using the NFL published polls.
As part of FedEx's continued commitment to deliver support to service members and their families, FedEx will donate $2,000 to the USO on behalf of each winner through FedEx Cares. The $4,000 donation will support USO Pathfinder, which provides resources and personalized services to assist service members and military spouses in their transition back to civilian life.
DERRICK HENRY GAME NOTES
· Totaled 149 yards and one touchdown on 26 rushing attempts (5.7 avg.). He added three receptions for 17 yards.
· Recorded 68 rushing attempts for 496 yards, a 7.3-yard average and five touchdowns over the past three games.
· Joined Jim Brown, Eric Dickerson, O.J. Simpson and Adrian Peterson as the only players in NFL history with at least 145 rushing yards and a touchdown in three consecutive games.
· Rushed for a 13-yard touchdown on a fourth-and-one play in the third quarter. It was his 11th rushing touchdown of 2019 and the 33rd rushing touchdown of his career.
· Registered his fourth consecutive game with at least one rushing touchdown. It tied his career-best streak (2018), and he is now one game from tying the franchise record of five consecutive games with a touchdown run (Earl Campbell, 1979; DeMarco Murray, 2016).
· Reached the 1,000-yard season rushing mark on his first carry of the game. He became the first player for the team since Chris Johnson (2008–2013) with consecutive 1,000-yard rushing seasons and joined Eddie George (seven), Johnson (six) and Earl Campbell (five) as the only players in franchise history with multiple 1,000-yard rushing seasons.
· Registered a 34-yard run in the third quarter.
· Recorded his third consecutive 100-yard rushing game, his fourth 100-yard rushing game of 2019 and his ninth career 100-yard rushing game, including playoffs.
· Became the first Titans player with three consecutive 100-yard rushing games since Chris Johnson (12) from 2009-10.
· Registered the NFL's first individual 100-yard rushing game against the Colts since Denver's C.J. Anderson (158) on Dec. 14, 2017. The Colts defense went 29 consecutive games without allowing an individual 100-yard rusher until Henry rushed for 149 yards.
· Over his past 16 games, he has rushed for an NFL-high 1,725 yards and 18 touchdowns and added 221 receiving yards and two touchdowns. His scrimmage totals include 1,946 yards and 20 touchdowns.