Do you love the TITANS? Do you love watching T-RAC go crazy on the field and help the Titans on to victory?
If so, then the Junior T-RAC Mascot Program is for you! The 3rd annual Junior T-RAC Program is being held on Sunday, Sept. 28as the Titans square off against the Minnesota Vikings. This program is offered to ALL kids, ages 6 to 13! This once in a life time experience gives kids the chance to perform with T-RAC and the Titans' Cheerleaders at halftime in front of 70,000 fans at LP Field.
The Junior T-RAC Mascot Program includes:
• Halftime performance at LP Field
• On-Field Seating
• Pre-game Meal
• Official Junior T-RAC costume
• Mascot Clinic with T-RAC and his agent
• Group Photo
• Pizza Party with T-RAC and the Tennessee Titans' Cheerleaders
• Opportunity for family and friends to purchase tickets to the game for $36 at LP Field (available on a first come, first served basis) Pricing:
• The price is $200for new participants; $150for past participants who still have their costumes.
• There is a 20% discountfor all new participants only who have a sibling participating in the Jr. Cheer program.
• A $100, non-refundable deposit is due by 9/01/08to Tennessee Titans Entertainment, Inc.
• Game tickets are $36each and are available on a first-come, first-served basis (money for tickets to be made out to Tennessee Titans)
Registration Due: September 1, 2008Mandatory Clinic: Saturday Sept. 27, 3-5 p.m. at Baptist Sports Park
Game: Sunday, Sept. 28 at 12 p.m. (arrive at 8 a.m.)
Pizza Party: TBD
Send completed registration form to:
Attn: Director of Cheerleading
460 Great Circle Road
Nashville, TN 37228 Contact (615) 565-4172 or email@example.com for more information.