• The Titans played their fifth overtime game in the Mike Vrabel era (2018 to present) and are now 4-1 in those games. The five overtime games since 2018 are tied with the Baltimore Ravens (1-4) and Seattle Seahawks (2-3) for the most in the NFL during that span.
• The Titans offense totaled 30 first downs, marking their second time in 2021 with at least 30 first downs (33 at Seattle on Sept. 19). Since 1991, it was the eighth time that the Titans/Oilers offense accumulated at least 30 first downs in a game.
• The Titans totaled 430 offensive yards, including 177 rushing yards and 253 passing yards. It was the team's second game of 2021 with at least 400 yards (532 at Seattle on Sept. 19).
• The Titans won the time of possession battle for the third consecutive week. They had a 40:42 time of possession, compared to 29:03 for the Jets.
• For the third consecutive week, the Titans defense forced a three-and-out on the opponent's first possession.
• In the first half, the Titans defense limited the Jets offense to six first downs and 86 total yards.
DL DENICO AUTRY
• Appeared in his 100th career game in the regular season.
• Credited with three tackles, including a pair of tackles for loss.
WR CAMERON BATSON
• Helped send the game to overtime with a two-yard touchdown reception with 16 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter. It was his second career touchdown reception and his first of 2021.
K RANDY BULLOCK
• Made three of his four field goal attempts and his only extra point attempt. He made a 44-yard field goal in the first quarter and added 46- and 36-yarders in the second quarter.
• Recorded his second game of 2021 with three field goals in the first half (Sept. 19 at Seattle).
• Registered his 24th career game with at least three field goals.
S DANE CRUIKSHANK
• Forced a fumble on a Jets kickoff return in the fourth quarter (recovered by the Jets).
CB KRISTIAN FULTON
• Recorded his second career interception, picking off a Zach Wilson pass in the second quarter and returning the ball 13 yards. He added three tackles.
RB DERRICK HENRY
• Recorded 157 yards and one touchdown on 33 rushing attempts (4.8 avg.) and added 20 yards on two receptions.
• Notched his 26th career 100-yard rushing game, including regular season and playoffs. It was his third consecutive 100-yard game.
• Rushed for 22 yards on a carry in the fourth quarter and on the next play scored on a one-yard run. It was his fourth rushing touchdown of the season and his 59th career rushing touchdown.
• Totaled 177 scrimmage yards to give him 13 career games with at least 175 scrimmage yards, including regular season (10 games) and playoffs (three). It was his third consecutive road game with at least 177 scrimmage yards.
• Registered his 13th road game (regular season) with at least 100 rushing yards since the beginning of the 2019 campaign.
• Became the third player in NFL history with at least 150 rushing yards in three consecutive road games, joining Earl Campbell and O.J. Simpson.
• Tied Earl Campbell for the franchise record with seven career 150-yard rushing performances in road games.
OLB HAROLD LANDRY III
• Recorded an eight-yard sack of Zach Wilson in the second quarter. The play, which came on third down to stall a Jets drive, gave Landry 2.5 sacks in 2021 and 21.5 sacks in his career.
• Credited with a team-high seven tackles, including a team-high three tackles for loss.
RB JEREMY McNICHOLS
• Set career highs and led the team with eight receptions and 74 receiving yards. He added one rushing attempt for 11 yards to give him a career-high 85 scrimmage yards in the contest.
• Converted a third down with a career-long 27-yard reception on a screen pass in the first quarter. He also caught a short pass and gained 23 yards in the third quarter.
• His eight receptions were the most by a Titans running back since the nine by Dion Lewis against Philadelphia on Sept. 30, 2018. His 74 receiving yards were the most by a Titans running back since Derrick Henry's 75 yards at Cleveland on Sept. 8, 2019.
TE MYCOLE PRUITT
• Caught a pass for a two-point conversion in the fourth quarter to help give the Titans a seven-point lead. He added 14 yards on one reception.
WR JOSH REYNOLDS
• Finished second on the team with six receptions for a total of 59 yards (third on the team).
• Gained 11 yards on his first reception with the Titans to convert a third-and-four in the first quarter.
WR CHESTER ROGERS
• Totaled five receptions for 63 yards and three punt returns for 44 yards (14.7 avg.).
• His five receptions were the most he had in a game since a seven-catch effort as a member of the Indianapolis Colts against the New York Giants on Dec. 23, 2018. His 63 receiving yards made up his best total since he had 66 yards for the Colts at the New England Patriots on Oct. 4, 2018.
• Registered a 21-yard punt return in the first quarter.
QB RYAN TANNEHILL
• Completed 30 of 49 passes for 298 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions (85.2 passer rating). His 49 attempts tied for the second-highest total of his career and were his most since his career-high 58 attempts at the Jets as a member of the Dolphins on Nov. 29, 2015.
• Helped tie the score in the final minute of the fourth quarter with a two-yard touchdown pass to Cameron Batson.
• Completed a pass to MyCole Pruitt for a two-point conversion in the fourth quarter.