Join the Tennessee Titans as we celebrate DraftFest 2022, presented by Pinnacle!
This free, family-friendly event will be held at Nissan Stadium on Saturday, April 30th from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Attendees must claim a free ticket online at www.tennesseetitans.com/DraftFest in order to gain entry to the event. Only Gates 1 and 9 will be open for entry. Guests will not have access to re-entry.
- Parking will be available for free to fans in Lots A – D starting at 10 a.m. First come, first serve.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to leave bags at home, but if you need to bring personal items to the game, Nissan Stadium has a clear bag policy. Clear bags must be 12" x 12" x 6" or smaller. Non-transparent bags, wallets and cases must not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" Bag valet will be available outside of Gate 1.
- Nissan Stadium is a completely cashless venue. Cash conversation is available at the Fan Services Booth located near Section 124.
- The rideshare pick-up and drop-off point on the south side of the stadium has moved to S 2nd St. and Crutcher St. Rideshare also will be available on the north side at Woodland & North 1st Street.
- All guests must complete a waiver prior to accessing the zip line, USA Football and inflatable activations. Waiver stations will be located on the concourse near Section 121 and on the field.
- More information on Nissan Stadium event policies can be found here: https://nissanstadium.com/stadium-policies.
Key Event Highlights
DraftFest attendees will have the first opportunity to join the 'Rac-Pack,' the Titan's official Kid's Club. Sign-ups will take place in the south concourse. This fan club is open to kids ages 5-11. Pricing for this yearly membership starts at $45 for the first child followed by $25 for each additional child in your household. Spots are limited so fans are encouraged to sign-up on-site prior to general online registration opening. For more information, visit www.tennesseetitans.com/rac-pack.
Entertainment Schedule (Stage located on the field)
- Everette: 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Blanco Brown: 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
- Seaforth: 1:15 – 2:00 p.m.
Locker Room and T-Rac Den tours available throughout the day