2022 Training Camp FAQs
When does practice start? When will the gates open to training camp?
Training camp shuttle will begin one hour prior to the posted start of practice and will close one hour after practice.
Schedule Changes/Practice Cancellation:
Practices may be cancelled or moved indoors due to inclement weather. Due to space limitations, fans are not permitted to view practices that are conducted in the indoor practice facility at Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park. Practices that are cancelled or moved indoors will not be re-scheduled. Attendees will be notified via email if practice is cancelled.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
What is the bag policy at Open Practice?
Guests are strongly encouraged to not bring any type of bag into camp. For those that need to carry a bag, the NFL Clear Bag Policy will be in effect which permits the following types of bags into Nissan Stadium.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc or similar)
- Small clutch bags that are 4.5" x 6.5" or smaller
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
What items are prohibited?
See below for a list of prohibited items that cannot be brought into camp:
- All Alcohol as well as illegal narcotics/drugs
- All firearms including replicas, imitations, non-firing weapons, starting pistols and their components
- Air, BB or pellet pistols or rifles, or any other projectile-weapon or item that resembles or can be mistaken as a firearm (e.g., paint ball guns)
- All explosives, component parts (i.e., detonators) including imitation explosives and devices
- Fireworks, flares, and pyrotechnics
- Items containing incapacitating substances (e.g., gas guns, tear gas sprays, mace, phosphorus, acid, and other dangerous chemicals that could be used to maim or disable
- Any other item made, adapted, or intended for use as an offensive weapon
- Stun devices (i.e., Tasers and Stun Guns)
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal
- Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others)
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemakers, horns, whistles, and musical instruments of any kind
- All totes and or backpacks, should be clear
- Any other item deemed potentially dangerous or inappropriate in managements sole discretion will not be permitted
- All items are subject to screening and search
- Opposing team apparel
Please remember that practice is outside and subject to the summer heat and humidity. Fans will be provided complimentary water to stay hydrated throughout the day. We kindly ask fans to take precautions including:
- Staying properly hydrated
- Applying sunscreen
- Using shade to avoid heat-related issues
- Wearing light, loose-fitting clothing
In case of lightning or other severe weather, fans should seek shelter and follow the instructions of security and camp staff.
For any guests in need of ADA assistance, please reach out to your Titans representative.
Smoking of any kind (including vaping) is prohibited.
Are there restrooms on site?
Yes, on-site restroom facilities and port-a-johns will be available.
Will there be food & beverage?
Yes, light food and beverage will be available for guests during the duration of camp.
Can the public take photos or video of the players during training camp practices?
Fans are welcome to take photos at training camp, however, no audio or video recording devices are allowed, including camcorders or cellular phones with video capabilities. Videotaping and livestreaming during practice is strictly prohibited.
Are there opportunities to get autographs at Training Camp?
Yes, fans will have the opportunity to receive select player autographs post-practice at Training Camp.