The scratch-off icons will be football helmets on the blue and red tickets, which will feature a Tennessee Titans logo. The cards go on sale Sept. 1 at lottery outlets.
"What a great way to tie together the excitement surrounding the beginning of football season and the school year," said Rebecca Hargrove, President and CEO of the Tennessee Lottery. "Titans fans and lottery fans will have fun while raising valuable dollars for education, which creates a winning combination for everyone."
A series of second-chance drawings to be held in the fall will offer the chance to win the following:
• Titans Club Season Tickets for 20 years (tickets for two people)
• Season tickets to the 2010 season ---Four sets of two (2)
• Four Club Seats to the Nov. 29, 2009 game against the Arizona Cardinals
• Four Club Seats to the Dec. 13, 2009 game against the St. Louis Rams
• Four Club Seats to the Dec. 25, 2009 game against the San Diego Chargers
• Footballs autographed by the entire Titans team
• Replica Jersey autographed by team members
• Titans merchandise prize packs
Also, with a "Tennessee Titans" ticket, those who purchase $75 or more from www.titansproshop.com will receive a 15 percent discount.
"We're thrilled to be part of raising funds for educational programs in Tennessee," said Don MacLachlan, Executive Vice President of Administration and Facilities for the Titans. "Helping schools and children has always been a vital part of the Titans organization and we're looking forward to this exciting partnership."