· The Titans had nine different offensive players catch at least one pass and five players record at least one rushing attempt. Their 12 total players with at least one scrimmage touch established a season high through 12 games, while the nine pass-catchers tied the team's season high, which was originally set in the season opener against the New York Giants (Sept. 11).
· Quarterback Ryan Tannehill and tight end Chig Okonkwo connected for a 41-yard completion in the second quarter. It was the Titans' 11th passing play of 30-plus yards since Week 8 at Houston. Through the early afternoon games of Dec. 4, the Titans' 11 such plays over the six-week span were the most in the NFL.
· Running back Julius Chestnut became the 76th member of the team to play in a game in 2022. The Titans' 75 players entering the week were the second most in the league behind only the Arizona Cardinals' 77 players used.
· With right tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere, cornerback Roger McCreary and wide receiver Treylon Burks all starting the game, the Titans increased their total to 36 rookie starts in 2022. That is the team's second-highest total through 12 games during its "Titans era" (1999 to present) behind the 42 rookie starts through a dozen games in 2005.
· The 12 penalties enforced against the Eagles were the most by a Titans opponent since the Titans faced a Rams team that was flagged for 12 penalties at Los Angeles on Nov. 7, 2021.
· The Titans defense limited the Eagles to three conversions on 11 third-down attempts, a rate of 27.3 percent. It was the sixth time in 2022 that the defense held an opponent under 30.0 percent on third down.
CB TRE AVERY
· Tied for the team lead and established a career high with seven tackles.
· Led the team with two passes defensed.
WR C.J. BOARD
· Averaged 10.5 yards on four punt returns and 20.7 yards on three kickoff returns. He also caught one pass for six yards and downed a Titans punt at Philadelphia's four-yard line.
K RANDY BULLOCK
· Returned to action after missing two games with an injury.
· Made a 36-yard field goal in the second quarter and was successful on his only extra point attempt in the first quarter.
WR TREYLON BURKS
· Started and recorded his first NFL touchdown reception on a 25-yard pass from Ryan Tannehill in the first quarter. It was his second consecutive week to score a touchdown after recovering a fumble in the end zone the previous week against Cincinnati. Burks was forced to exit the game after the play with an injury.
S KEVIN BYARD
· Registered his 100th consecutive start at safety, joining five other NFL players who entered the week with active streaks of 100 or more starts: Atlanta Falcons tackle Jake Matthews (139 consecutive starts), Eagles center Jason Kelce (133), Washington Commanders tackle Charles Leno Jr. (122), New England Patriots safety Devin McCourty (109) and Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady (104). Byard joined linebacker Keith Bulluck (127 consecutive starts) and tackle Michael Roos (119) as the franchise's only players to start 100 consecutive games in the team's "Titans era," which began in 1999.
· Tied for the team lead with seven total tackles.
RB JULIUS CHESTNUT
· Made his NFL debut and rushed for 13 yards on five attempts.
OLB BUD DUPREE
· Appeared in his 100th NFL game (regular season).
· Totaled two tackles, a sack and a forced fumble.
· Recorded a strip-sack against Jalen Hurts on third down in the second quarter, but the ball was recovered by the Eagles. Dupree notched his fourth sack of the season, giving him 46.5 career sacks. It was also his 10th career strip-sack and 10th career forced fumble.
DE MARIO EDWARDS JR.
· Started and tallied three tackles, including a sack.
· Sacked Jalen Hurts for a three-yard loss in the second quarter. He improved his 2022 total to three sacks and his career total to 19.5 sacks.
RB DERRICK HENRY
· Rushed for 30 yards on 11 carries and added two receptions for eight yards.
· Finished the game with 9,007 career scrimmage yards, joining Eddie George (12,153), Chris Johnson (9,968) and Earl Campbell (9,292) as the franchise's only players to reach 9,000 scrimmage yards with the franchise.
TE AUSTIN HOOPER
· Appeared in his 100th NFL game (regular season).
· Caught three passes for 22 yards, including a nine-yard grab on third-and-five during a scoring drive in the second quarter.
TE CHIG OKONKWO
· Led the team and established career highs through 12 games with four receptions and 68 receiving yards.
· Produced a 41-yard reception in the second quarter. He became the second NFL tight end in 2022 to record his fourth catch of at least 30 yards, joining Kansas City's Travis Kelce (five). It was Okonkwo's fourth such play in a five-game span.
· Added two tackles on special teams.
ILB MONTY RICE
· Tied for third on the team with six total tackles, including a tackle for loss. He added a special teams tackle.
P RYAN STONEHOUSE
· Punted seven times for a 57.3-yard gross average and a 42.3-yard net average with one punt placed inside the 20.
· His 57.3-yard gross average established a career high through 12 games and qualified as the fifth-best single-game punting average in franchise history.
· His 57.3-yard gross average ranked second in NFL history by a player with at least seven punts in a game. It was second behind only Houston's Shane Lechler with a 58.9-yard average on seven punts at Arizona on Nov. 10, 2013.
· Registered his 10th game of the season with a gross average of 50.0 yards or better, which tied Shane Lechler (10 games in 2009), Thomas Morstead (2012), Corey Bojorquez (2020) and A.J. Cole III (2021) for the most in a season in NFL history.
· In the fourth quarter, he pinned the Eagles on their four-yard line with a 61-yard punt.
QB RYAN TANNEHILL
· Completed 14 of 22 passes for 141 yards and a touchdown for a passer rating of 97.0. He added three rushing attempts for a team-high 34 yards.
· Completed a 25-yard touchdown pass to Treylon Burks in the first quarter, capping a drive in which he had a season-long 17-yard rushing attempt and converted a fourth-and-seven with an eight-yard scramble.
· Produced his fourth consecutive game with a passer rating above 90.0.
· Increased his season total to 11 touchdowns (210 career) to only four interceptions.