· The Titans did not turn the ball over for the second consecutive game. They recorded one takeaway (fumble recovery by Sean Murphy-Bunting) to finish the game with a plus-one turnover ratio and improve their season turnover ratio to even.
· The Titans defense allowed 78 rushing yards on 31 attempts (2.5 avg.) against the Browns to mark the ninth consecutive game in which the Titans defense did not allow an opposing offense to reach 100 rushing yards. It is the longest active streak in the NFL. The Browns entered the contest with the NFL's top-ranked rushing offense, averaging 202.0 rushing yards per game.
· The defense notched its 19th consecutive game without yielding 100 or more rushing yards to an individual player on the opposing team.
ILB AZEEZ AL-SHAAIR
· Tied for third on the defense with nine total tackles, including a sack and two tackles for loss.
· Recorded his first sack of the season early in the first quarter, dropping Deshaun Watson for a two-yard loss. It was his third career sack.
DL DENICO AUTRY
· Totaled two tackles, one sack and a forced fumble.
· Credited with a forced fumble and a 16-yard sack of Deshaun Watson in the second quarter to increase his season total to a team-high 3.5 sacks and his career total to 51 sacks. He notched his sixth career forced fumble (second in 2023).
· Registered his third consecutive game with at least one sack, which tied for the second-longest such streak of his career.
WR TREYLON BURKS
· Caught one pass for five yards.
· Forced a 26-yard pass interference penalty in the second quarter.
LB CHANCE CAMPBELL
· Made his NFL debut.
· Totaled two tackles on defense and one tackle on special teams.
K NICK FOLK
· Made a 44-yard field goal in the second quarter to give him eight field goals in eight attempts in 2023.
· Improved his streak to 16 consecutive field goals made.
LB LUKE GIFFORD
· Recorded his first career start, opening the game at outside linebacker.
· Led the team with two special teams tackles.
CB KRISTIAN FULTON
· Established a career high and tied for third on the defense with nine total tackles, including a tackle for loss.
RB DERRICK HENRY
· Rushed for 20 yards on 11 attempts.
· Needs 77 rushing yards (currently at 8,498 for his career) to pass Earl Campbell (8,574) for second place on the team's all-time rushing list. He trails only Campbell and Eddie George (10,009).
· Needs 156 scrimmage yards (currently at 9,813) to eclipse Chris Johnson's career total (9,968) for second place in franchise history behind only Eddie George (12,153).
S AMANI HOOKER
· Led the team with 11 total tackles.
WR DeANDRE HOPKINS
· Totaled a team-best 48 receiving yards on three receptions.
· Extended his streak to 148 consecutive games with a reception—every game he has played since he entered the NFL. It is the longest active streak in the NFL.
· Caught a 26-yard pass from Ryan Tannehill in the second quarter to convert a third down.
· All three of his receptions resulted in first downs. Since he entered the NFL in 2013, he leads the league with 603 receptions for first downs.
CB ROGER McCREARY
· Finished second on the defense with 10 tackles, including a sack.
· Notched his first career sack by dropping Deshaun Watson for an eight-yard loss in the third quarter.
WR CHRIS MOORE
· Totaled 41 yards on a pair of receptions.
· Caught a 33-yard pass from Ryan Tannehill late in the second quarter to convert a fourth down.
CB SEAN MURPHY-BUNTING
· Totaled six tackles, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
· Forced wide receiver Elijah Moore to fumble and then recovered the ball to give the Titans possession at Cleveland's 17-yard line in the first quarter. The takeaway resulted in a field goal. Murphy-Bunting tallied his sixth career forced fumble (second of 2023) and his second career fumble recovery (first of 2023).
RB TYJAE SPEARS
· Recorded a team-high four receptions for three yards and added four rushing attempts for six yards.
· Registered his first career kickoff return for 21 yards.
P RYAN STONEHOUSE
· Punted seven times for a 53.4-yard gross average and a 46.1-yard net average. He tied his career high (three previous games) with four punts placed inside the 20.
· Tied his career long (Nov. 13, 2022 vs. Denver) with a 74-yard punt to flip the field in the fourth quarter.
QB RYAN TANNEHILL
· Completed 13 of 25 passes for 104 yards.
· During a two-minute drive near the end of the first half, he completed a 26-yard pass to DeAndre Hopkins to convert a third down and a 33-yard pass to Chris Moore to convert a fourth down.