· The Titans rushed for 218 yards as a team on 29 attempts, hitting the 200-yard rushing mark for the second time in 2020 (Oct. 18 vs. Houston). The 7.5-yard rushing average was the their third-highest mark as a team since the beginning of the 2019 season, and it tied for the fifth-highest team average in the NFL in 2020.
· The Titans had four players with at least 20 rushing yards: Derrick Henry (112), Jeremy McNichols (49), D'Onta Foreman (37) and Ryan Tannehill (20). It was the team's first time having four different players with at least 20 rushing yards since Nov. 12, 2017, when DeMarco Murray, Marcus Mariota, Adoree' Jackson and Henry all did so.
· The offense totaled 27 first downs, the team's second best total of 2020 (31 vs. Houston on Oct. 18).
· The offense totaled 441 net yards, the team's third game of 2020 reaching the 400-yard mark (607 vs. Houston on Oct. 18; 444 at Minnesota on Sept. 27).
LS BEAU BRINKLEY
· Passed Gregg Bingham (134) and tied Elvin Bethea (135) and Keith Bulluck (135) for sixth place on the franchise's all-time list with his 135th consecutive game played.
WR A.J. BROWN
· Totaled four receptions for 24 yards and one touchdown, giving him his fourth consecutive game with at least one touchdown reception. He is the team's first player to do so since Kenny Britt's four-game streak from 2010 to 2011 and the team's first player to do so in a single season since Britt had a separate five-game streak in 2010.
ILB JAYON BROWN
· Led the team and set a season high through seven games with 12 total tackles.
WR COREY DAVIS
· Led the team with eight receptions for 128 yards, including a touchdown catch. His reception and yardage totals were each the second-best numbers of his career. His only career game with more production came in a nine-catch, 161-yard effort against Philadelphia on Sept. 30, 2018. That was also the last time before his performance at Cincinnati that the Titans had a player with at least eight receptions and at least 120 receiving yards in a single game.
· Became the franchise's fourth player in the "Titans era" (since 1999) to have multiple career games with at least eight receptions, at least 120 receiving yards and at least one touchdown catch. The only others to accomplish the feat were Delanie Walker (two games), Derrick Mason (three games) and Drew Bennett (two games).
· Posted three receptions of 20-plus yards: 27- and 24-yard catches in the first quarter and a 23-yard reception in the third quarter.
TE ANTHONY FIRKSER
· Posted two receptions for 36 yards, including a 26-yard grab in the fourth quarter.
RB D'ONTA FOREMAN
· Made his first appearance in a Titans uniform and totaled five rushing attempts for 37 yards, including a 15-yard rushing attempt in the third quarter.
RB DERRICK HENRY
· Registered his fourth 100-yard rushing game of 2020. He totaled 112 yards and one touchdown on 18 rushing attempts, notching his 17th career 100-yard rushing game (including regular season and playoff games).
· Registered his eighth rushing touchdown of 2020 on a three-yard run in the second quarter. On the scoring drive, he carried the ball seven times for 46 yards.
· Recorded his fifth consecutive game with at least one rushing touchdown. It marks the fifth such streak in franchise history, matching a feat he achieved in 2019 to tie Earl Campbell (1979) and DeMarco Murray (2016) for the second-longest streak in team annals. Campbell holds the franchise record with a six-game streak scoring a rushing touchdown in 1983.
· His performance included a 21-yard run in the third quarter
P BRETT KERN
· Tied Craig Hentrich (177) for fourth place on the franchise's all-time games played list with his 177th game. He is behind only Bruce Matthews (296), Elvin Bethea (210) and Brad Hopkins (194).
QB RYAN TANNEHILL
· Posted a passer rating of 92.8, completing 18 of 30 passes for 233 yards and two touchdowns with one interception. It marked his 15th passer rating of at least 92.0 in 17 games since taking over as a starter in 2019.
· Recorded his fourth consecutive game with at least two touchdown passes and his sixth two-touchdown performance in 2020. His touchdowns at Cincinnati included a nine-yard pass to A.J. Brown and a 12-yarder to Corey Davis.
· Matched his career high with two touchdown passes in the fourth quarter, achieving the feat the feat for the second time as a Titans starter.
· Had four completions of more than 20 yards, including passes of 27, 24 and 23 yards to Corey Davis and 26 yards to Anthony Firkser.
· Rushed for a pair of first downs, including a 15-yard run on third-and-five.