- The Titans announced prior to the game that head coach Mike Vrabel would not attend the preseason finale as he followed NFL COVID-19 protocols. Special teams coach Craig Aukerman handled team communication with players, while coordinator of football development John Streicher handled game decisions, communication with coaches, and playtime management. Wide receivers coach Rob Moore and offensive line assistant Jason Houghtaling also missed the game as they followed league protocols.
- Streicher challenged one call and was rewarded with a reversal. With the Titans on defense in the second quarter, an 11-yard pass by the Bears on third-and-eight that was originally ruled a catch was changed to an incomplete pass.
- The Titans won the time-of-possession battle for the third consecutive week of the preseason. They possessed the ball for 38 minutes and 26 seconds, while the Bears had the ball for 21 minutes and 34 seconds.
- The Titans outgained the Bears 407 yards to 252 yards, outrushed the Bears 181 yards to 63 yards, and posted 23 first downs to Chicago's 12 first downs.
TEAM NOTES – OFFENSE
- Two members of the starting offensive line – left tackle Taylor Lewan and left guard Rodger Saffold III – received their first playing time of the preseason. For Lewan, it was his first live game action since injuring his knee on Oct. 18, 2020. The other starters on offense were quarterback Matt Barkley, running back Mekhi Sargent, tight end Tommy Hudson, center Daniel Munyer, right guard Dillon Radunz, right tackle David Quessenberry, and wide receivers Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, Chester Rogers and Marcus Johnson.
- The Titans offense posted preseason highs in first downs (23), third-down percentage (41.2 percent; 7-17), total net yards (407), rushing yards (181), net passing yards (226) and time of possession (38:26).
- The Titans offensive preseason leaders were running back Mekhi Sargent (49 attempts for 187 yards and one touchdown), wide receiver Mason Kinsey (14 receptions for 131 yards and one touchdown), punter Brett Kern (47.7 yard average on 13 punts), punt returner Chester Rogers (76 yards on three returns), kickoff returner Cameron Batson (86 yards on four returns), kicker Sam Ficken (four field goals and 21 total points), quarterbacks Matt Barkley (295 yards) and Logan Woodside (102.9 passer rating), and linebacker Monty Rice (13 tackles). Three outside linebackers (Rashad Weaver, Ola Adeniyi and Wyatt Ray) tied for the team lead with 1.5 sacks.
TEAM NOTES – DEFENSE
- The starting defensive unit consisted of defensive linemen Jeffery Simmons, Denico Autry and Teair Tart; outside linebacker Derick Roberson; inside linebackers Jayon Brown and Rashaan Evans; cornerbacks Jackrabbit Jenkins, Kristian Fulton and Elijah Molden; and safeties Kevin Byard and Amani Hooker.
- The Titans defense came up with a fourth-down stop for the third consecutive week. On fourth-and-one at the Tennessee 49, Bears running back Damien Williams was stopped for no gain to end Chicago's second offensive series. Defensive tackle Jeffery Simmons and linebacker Jayon Brown were credited with the stop.
- The defense allowed the Bears to convert only 30.0 percent on third down (three-of-10). In three preseason contests, the defense allowed 12 conversions on 43 total third-down attempts (27.9 percent).
OLB OLA ADENIYI
- Shared a seven-yard sack of Justin Fields with Derick Roberson in the first quarter.
WR CAMERON BATSON
- Tied for the team lead with four receptions and finished second on the squad with 45 receiving yards.
- On a fourth-and-one in the fourth quarter, he caught a six-yard touchdown pass.
- Added two kickoff returns for 36 yards.
- His two touchdown receptions during the preseason led the team.
FB KHARI BLASINGAME
- Rushed for six yards and a pair of first downs on two carries. He added two receptions for 56 yards.
- Converted a pair of third downs on rushing attempts. He picked up five yards on third-and-three in the first quarter, and he had a one-yard run on third-and-one in the second quarter.
- Took a screen pass from Matt Barkley 50 yards in the second quarter.
K SAM FICKEN
- Connected on a 21-yard field goal in the second quarter and also made all three extra point attempts.
- In three preseason games, he made every kick he attempted, hitting four field goals and nine extra points. He scored a team-high 21 points.
WR DEZ FITZPATRICK
- Caught a 28-yard pass from Matt Barkley in the third quarter.
RB JAVIAN HAWKINS
- Made his Titans preseason debut and rushed for 49 yards and a touchdown on 10 attempts.
- Rushed for a one-yard touchdown in the third quarter.
RB BRIAN HILL
- Led the team with 63 rushing yards on 14 carries (4.5 avg.). He added two receptions for 19 yards.
WR MASON KINSEY
- Tied for the team lead with four receptions and finished with 24 receiving yards.
- Added an 11-yard punt return.
ILB MONTY RICE
- Led the defense against the Bears with five total tackles.
- Led the defense during the preseason with 13 total tackles.
OLB DERICK ROBERSON
- Shared a seven-yard sack of Justin Fields with Ola Adeniyi in the first quarter.
RB MEKHI SARGENT
- Recorded a team-high 17 rushing attempts for 51 yards and one touchdown.
- Scored a touchdown on a one-yard plunge on fourth-and-goal in the second quarter.
- Led the Titans in rushing during the preseason with 49 attempts and 187 yards.
DT JEFFERY SIMMONS
- Helped stop the Bears on fourth down, taking down running back Damien Williams for no gain in the first quarter.
QB LOGAN WOODSIDE
- Converted a third-and-11 with a 12-yard run in the second quarter.
- Completed a six-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Cameron Batson on fourth-and-one in the fourth quarter.