Antonio Brown's big day receiving,Darius Butler's late interception,Thomas Davis & Panthers stop Packers,Marcus Mariota's 4 TDs including game-winner in OTand Sam Bradford's TD to Jordan Matthews in OTare the nominees for the CASTROL EDGE CLUTCH PERFORMER OF THE WEEK for Week 9, the NFL announced today. The Castrol EDGE Clutch Performer of the Week is the best performer or performance of the week that represents strength in key moments.
— Click HERE to vote for Marcus Mariota!
Fans may vote for one of these five performers on www.nfl.com/castrol-edge through Friday at 3 PM ET to determine the CASTROL EDGE CLUTCH PERFORMER OF THE WEEK. The winner will be announced Friday on NFL Total Access on NFL Network and then posted on NFL.com.
CLUTCH PERFORMER OF THE WEEK NOMINEES
• Mariota connected with tight end Anthony Fasano for a 5-yard scoring play in overtime to earn a 34-28 win on the road against the New Orleans Saints. Mariota threw for 371 yards and four touchdowns in the win.
• Brown's 57-yard catch and run on a pass from backup quarterback Landry Jones set up the game-winning field goal by Chris Boswell, giving the Steelers a 38-35 win over the Oakland Raiders. Brown finished the game with 17 catches for 284 yards receiving, both setting new single-game franchise records.
• Shortly after kicker Adam Vinatieri gave the Colts a 27-24 lead, Butler picked off Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning at midfield. The Colts used up the rest of the six minutes left on the game clock to give Denver its first loss of the season.
• Davis thwarted the Green Bay Packers' last chance after a fourth-quarter comeback bid, intercepting quarterback Aaron Rodgers' fourth-and-goal pass attempt. Davis' play assured the 37-29 win as the Panthers improved to 8-0 for the first time in team history.
• Bradford's 41-yard touchdown pass to receiver Jordan Matthews gave the Eagles a 33-27 overtime win over the Dallas Cowboys in a back-and-forth NFC East matchup.