HOUSTON, Texas – The Titans trail the Texans 30-14 at halftime here at NRG Stadium. A look at what's stood out:
• Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota completed 6-of-10 passes for 96 yards. Mariota also ran for 39 yards, and two touchdowns.
• Mariota was intercepted by Texans defensive back Andre Hall on the team's third offensive play, and Hal picked off Mariota again late in the second quarter.
• The Titans struggled in coverage, as Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson completed 14-of-20 passes for 196 yards and two touchdowns, along with an interception.
• The Texans scored first on a two-yard touchdown run by running back Lamar Miller.
• The Texans made it 14-0 when Watson connected with receiver DeAndre Hopkins.
• The Texans increased the lead to 21-0 on a 16-yard touchdown pass from Watson to receiver Will Fuller.
• Titans linebacker Jayon Brown applied pressure on Watson on a first quarter rush, forcing him to throw the ball away.
• Mariota capped off a 5-play, 75-yard drive with a 34-yard touchdown run, making it 21-7 with 11:44 remaining in the second quarter.
• The Texans stretched the lead to 24-7 on a 50-yard field goal by kicker Ka'imi Fairbairn.
• Titans tight end Delanie Walker had catches of 20 and 22 yards in the first half. He's now over 5,000 receiving yards in his career.
• Mariota connected with receiver Rishard Matthews for completions of 13 and 28 yards on a scoring drive that was capped off with a two-yard touchdown run by Mariota.
• A pass interference by Titans cornerback Adoree' Jackson in the end zone gave Houston the ball at the 1, and Watson ran it in to make it 30-14.
• Titans safety Kevin Byard picked off Watson near the goal line just before halftime.
The Tennessee Titans take on the Houston Texans in Week 4 action at NRG Stadium. (Photos: Donn Jones, AP)