Free Agency Tracker - Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
CB Tramaine Brock Sr.
Tramaine Brock Sr.
(Unrestricted Free Agent)
6'0" | 188 LBS
ACQUIRED: WAIVERS (ARI) - 2019
NFL EXPERIENCE (NFL/TITANS): 10/1
HOMETOWN: BROWNWOOD, TEXAS
GAMES PLAYED/GAMES STARTED: 117/56 (PLAYOFFS: 13/6)
The Titans acquired Tramaine Brock Sr. off waivers from the Arizona Cardinals in early December to add depth and experience in the secondary. The 6-foot, 188-pounder entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with the San Francisco 49ers out of Belhaven in 2010. Brock Sr. spent seven seasons with 49ers (2010-16) before playing with the Minnesota Vikings (2017), Denver Broncos (2018) and Cardinals (2019). The 10th-year veteran has collected 11 interceptions and 53 passes defensed in his career and has posted at least 10 passes defensed in a season three times.
- In 2016, Brock started all 16 games for the 49ers and finished with a career-high 59 tackles, an interception, a career-best 14 passes defensed and a forced fumble.
- In 2015, Brock started 15 games and posted 53 tackles, three interceptions, 11 passes defensed and two tackles for loss.
- In 2013, Brock appeared in all 16 games and made his first seven career starts while posting a career-high and team-leading five interceptions (one returned for a touchdown) and 13 passes defensed.
2019 SEASON RECAP:
Regular Season: 10 Games Played | 7 Starts
Playoffs: 3 Games Played | 3 Starts
- Started four games at cornerback for the Titans and notched 13 tackles, including a stop for loss and two passes defensed.
- Started all three postseason contests at cornerback and registered 10 tackles and three passes defensed.
- Appeared in 10 games with seven starts at cornerback for the Arizona Cardinals and collected 39 tackles, two stops for loss, two quarterback pressures and three passes defensed.
- Was inactive for two contests with the Cardinals.
- Released by the Cardinals Dec. 2, 2019 and claimed off waivers by the Titans on Dec. 3.
- Tied for the team lead in passes defensed
- Brock became the first player in Belhaven University's history to play in the NFL. In February of 2011, Belhaven retired Brock's jersey in recognition of his accomplishments on both the collegiate and professional levels.
- Brock's path to the NFL was not an easy one by any means. From the small country town of Gulfport, Miss., he traveled 30 miles north to Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in Perkinston, Miss., where he spent two seasons before transferring to the University of Minnesota. Why would a southern boy decide on Minnesota? "I wanted to see what a big city felt like," Brock said. After one year, he transferred back down south to Belhaven University in Jackson, Miss., a small Christian NAIA school.
- The Long Beach, Miss., native was originally signed by the San Francisco 49ers as a rookie free agent on April 26, 2010.
- Waived by the 49ers on Sept. 14, 2010 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
- Elevated to the 49ers active roster from the practice squad on Sept. 20, 2010.
- Waived by the 49ers on Oct. 12, 2010 and signed to the team's practice squad two days later.
- Elevated to the 49ers active roster from the practice squad on Oct. 27, 2010.
- Released by the 49ers on April 7, 2017. • Signed by the Seattle Seahawks as a free agent on Aug. 16, 2017.
- Traded by Seahawks to the Minnesota Vikings on Sept. 2, 2017.
- Signed by the Denver Broncos as a free agent on March 14, 2018.
- Signed by the Arizona Cardinals as a free agent on April 2, 2019.
- Released by the Cardinals on Dec. 2, 2019.
- Claimed off waivers by the Titans from the Cardinals on Dec. 3, 2019.