NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Former Titans running back Eddie George will be featured on the upcoming season of NFL Network's Emmy-nominated series A Football Life.
George's episode is scheduled to air Friday, November 17 at 8:00 PM Central, the night after the Titans face the Steelers on Thursday Night Football.
A first-round pick by the organization in the 1996 NFL Draft, George ran for 10,009 yards and 64 touchdowns from 1996-2003 in Houston and Tennessee. Alongside quarterback Steve McNair, George helped guide the Titans into the postseason four times from 1999-2003, including a trip to Super Bowl XXXIV.
George posted seven 1,000-yard seasons with the Oilers/Titans, including a 1,509-yard season in 2000. He was named to the Pro Bowl four times.
Produced by NFL Films, A Football Life examines the iconic individuals and subjects that have had an undeniable and profound impact on the history of the National Football League, offering an inside look at their untold stories.
Among the subjects profiled this season on A Football Life in addition to George are:
• Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Marino.
• NFL all-time leading rusher and Pro Football Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith
• Pro Football Hall of Fame head coach John Madden
• 5-time Pro Bowl wide receiver Wes Welker
• Late Carolina Panthers and New Orleans Saints Pro Bowl linebacker Sam Mills
• Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly
• 10-time Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald
• Super Bowl Champion head coach Joe Gibbs
• Pro Football Hall of Fame owner and general manager Jerry Jones
• Pro Football Hall of Fame cornerback Aeneas Williams
• Pro Football Hall of Fame defensive tackle John Randle
• Pro Football Hall of Fame wide receiver duo Lynn Swann & John Stallworth
Here is a link to the trailer for this season of A Football Life:
Former Titans RB Eddie George makes his debut in Broadway's longest running musical, "Chicago." (Photos: Jeremy Daniel)