Running back Devin Singletary (Bills), wide receivers A.J. Brown (Titans) and Marquise Brown (Ravens), and linebackers Devin White (Buccaneers) and Cole Holcomb (Redskins) are the nominees for the PEPSI NFL ROOKIE OF THE WEEK for Week 12, the NFL announced today.
Fans can vote for one of these five players on www.nfl.com/rookies through Friday at 3 PM ET to determine the PEPSI NFL ROOKIE OF THE WEEK. The PEPSI NFL ROOKIE OF THE WEEKwill be announced Friday on NFL Total Access on NFL Network and on NFL.com.
After the regular season, five players will be nominated for Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Yearhonors. Fans can vote for the winner on NFL.com/rookies throughout the month of January.
This is Pepsi's 18th year as the official soft drink sponsor of the NFL and the 17th year that Pepsi will present the NFL Rookie of the Week and NFL Rookie of the Year awards.
A.J. BROWN GAME NOTES
Led the team with 135 yards on four receptions, including a touchdown. He had receptions of 19, 36, 65 (touchdown) and 15 yards.
· Recorded a career-long 65-yard touchdown reception in the third quarter to notch the fourth touchdown of his rookie season.
· His 33.8-yard single-game receiving average ranks second in franchise history among players with four or more receptions in a game. Justin Gage's 36.8-yard average at Jacksonville on Nov. 16, 2008 is the only better average with a four-catch minimum.
· His 135 receiving yards were the most in a game by a franchise rookie since Nov. 26, 1995, when Chris Sanders had 147 receiving yards against the Denver Broncos.
· His 135 receiving yards were the second-most by an NFL rookie in 2019, behind only Baltimore Ravens rookie Marquise Brown's 147 yards at the Miami Dolphins on Sept. 8.
· His 135 receiving yards were the most by a Titans player since Sept. 30, 2018, when Corey Davis totaled 161 yards.
· Became the fourth rookie in the "Titans era" (1999–present) to have a pair of 100-yard receiving games, joining Kenny Britt (2009), Justin Hunter (2013) and Dorial Green-Beckham (2015).
· Became the fifth Titans rookie since 1999 with four touchdown receptions, joining Tyrone Calico (2003), Kendall Wright (2012), Justin Hunter (2013) and Dorial Green-Beckham (2015).