If you spend any time at all on social media, you've probably heard of Dubsmash. It's a mobile app that allows users to record themselves on video and sync the footage to a variety of wacky sounds, movie quotes and songs. It can be tricky to sync your voice perfectly with the audio, but it's an art Titans tackle Taylor Lewan has perfected.
Don't just take our word for it, though. Here are five instances when Taylor proved he is the greatest Dubsmasher of all time.
- When he seamlessly combined "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" with elements of "The Waterboy" to create a 10-second tease of what could be the world's funniest sports movie:
- When he never found the bird, but his avian impression was on point:
- When he put Barry White and every infomercial you've ever seen to shame:
- When he tugged on our heartstrings, and we all shed a tear for his loneliness:
- When he got us all really excited for Fourth of July fireworks: