Free Agency Tracker | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
LB Nick Dzubnar
STATUS: Unrestricted Free Agents
6-1 | 240 lbs
COLLEGE: CAL POLY - SAN LUIS OBISPO
HOMETOWN: MISSION VIEJO, CA
ACQUIRED: UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT - 2020
NFL EXPERIENCE (NFL/TITANS): 7/1
GAMES PLAYED/GAMES STARTED: 98/0 (PLAYOFFS: 4/1)
Nick Dzubnar is a savvy linebacker that has excelled on special teams coverage units during his NFL career. The 6-foot-1-inch, 240-pounder joined the Titans as a free agent in 2020 after spending time his first five seasons with the Chargers organization. Dzubnar, a former rookie free agent, will look to make his biggest impact as a core member of the Titans' special teams units having collected 61 special teams stops in 65 career games, as well as provide veteran depth in the linebacking corps.
- In 2019, Dzubnar appeared in all 16 games for the third time in his career, posting 12 special teams tackles.
- In 2018, Dzubnar collected 15 special teams tackles on coverage units and tied for the team lead with three special teams tackles in the 2018 postseason.
- In 2017, Dzubnar led the Chargers with a career-best 21 special teams tackles.
- Dzubnar feels he was better at hockey than football in high school. He participated as a Junior Anaheim Duck in his youth.
- Dzubnar's last name is pronounced duh-ZOOB-nar.
- The Mission Viejo, Calif., native was originally signed by the San Diego Chargers as undrafted free agent on May 12, 2015.
- Waived by the Los Angeles Chargers on Sept. 4, 2017 and signed to the team's practice squad two days later.
- Signed by the Chargers to their active roster from the practice squad on Sept. 23, 2017.
- Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on March 26, 2020.