Free Agency Tracker | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
LB Dylan Cole
STATUS: AGREED TO TERMS - MARCH 23
# # #
6-0 | 237 lbs
COLLEGE: MISSOURI STATE
HOMETOWN: SPRINGFIELD, MO
ACQUIRED: FREE AGENT - 2021
NFL EXPERIENCE (NFL/TITANS): 5/1
GAMES PLAYED/GAMES STARTED: 46/1 (PLAYOFFS: 2/0)
The Titans originally signed free agent Dylan Cole to the practice squad on Oct. 13, 2021. The 6-foot, 237-pounder appeared in 37 regular season games with one start and recorded 67 tackles, one sack, two interceptions, one touchdown, five tackles for loss and one fumble recovery in four years with Houston (2017-20). Cole originally entered the NFL after signing with the Texans as an undrafted college free agent in 2017.
- In 2017, Cole became the first rookie in NFL history to record at least five total tackles, a sack and an interception returned for a touchdown during a single game against Tennessee (10/1/17).
- Cole once ran 21 miles per hour that was clocked by a street speed limit sign.
- The Springfield, Mo., native was originally signed by the Houston Texans as an undrafted college free agent on May 12, 2017.
- Re-signed with the Texans as a restricted free agent on March 18, 2020.
- Signed by the Titans to their practice squad on Oct. 13, 2021.
- Released by the Titans from their practice squad on Oct. 26, 2021.
- Signed by the Titans to their practice squad on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Activated from the practice squad to the active roster standard elevation on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Activated from the practice squad to the active roster standard elevation on Nov. 13, 2021.
- Signed by the Titans to their active roster from the practice squad on Nov. 16, 2021.