The Titans signed Geoff Swaim as a free agent during the 2020 training camp to add competition and experience to the tight end room. The 6-foot-4-inch, 260-pounder was originally drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the seventh round (246th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft. Swaim appeared in 37 games with 18 starts and caught 35 passes for 336 yards and one touchdown in his four seasons with the Cowboys. The Chico, Calif. native spent the 2019 season with the Jacksonville Jaguars and totaled 13 catches for 65 yards before being placed on injured reserve.
• In 2018, Swaim set career marks in receptions (26), receiving yards (242) and receiving touchdowns (1).
• Swaim's brother, Mycal, played safety at Eastern Michigan. Mycal signed as a rookie free agent with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers following the 2014 NFL Draft.
• The Chico, Calif., native was selected by the Dallas Cowboys in the seventh round (246th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
• Signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as a free agent on May 15, 2019.
• Released by the Jaguars on March 17, 2020.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on Aug. 19, 2020.
The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.