The Titans signed offensive lineman Ty Sambrailo during the 2020 offseason to add depth and experience to the offensive front. The 6-foot5-inch, 311-pounder was originally drafted by the Denver Broncos in the second round (59th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft. He appeared in 57 games with 13 starts during his first five NFL seasons with the Broncos (2015-16) and the Atlanta Falcons (2017-19). He has primarily lined up at tackle during his NFL career, but does have some experience inside at guard.
• Sambrailo is an avid skier who as a youth earned USSA titles in the slalom, giant slalom and super-G events for his age group.
• The Watsonville, Calif., native was selected by the Denver Broncos in the second round (59th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
• Traded by the Broncos to the Atlanta Falcons in exchange for a 2018 fifth-round draft pick on Sept. 1, 2017.
• Released by the Falcons on March 16, 2020.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on March 25, 2020.
The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.