Free Agency Tracker | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
WR Kalif Raymond
STATUS: Unrestricted Free Agent
5-8 | 182 lbs
COLLEGE: HOLY CROSS
HOMETOWN: LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
ACQUIRED: FREE AGENT - 2018
NFL EXPERIENCE (NFL/TITANS): 3/2
GAMES PLAYED/GAMES STARTED: 35/4 (PLAYOFFS: 3/0)
The Titans signed Kalif Raymond to the practice squad during Week 17 of the 2018 season to add speed to the receiving corps as well as return ability. In 2019, he was on the practice squad for six games before being elevated to the 53-man roster. He appeared in a total of eight games during the regular season as a reserve receiver and returner. In the postseason, he played in two games with one start. The 5-foot-8-inch, 182-pounder was originally signed by the Denver Broncos as an undrafted free agent following the 2016 NFL Draft and appeared in four games as a rookie. The Lawrenceville, Ga., native also spent Weeks 4-5 of the 2018 season on the Titans practice squad, and has spent time with the New York Jets and New York Giants.
• In 2019, Raymond saw action in eight games during the regular season and produced nine receptions for 170 yards and one touchdown, four punt returns for 45 yards (11.3 avg.) and 18 kickoff returns for 403 yards (22.4 avg.). Additionally, he appeared in two playoff games and recorded a 45-yard touchdown catch.
• In 2017, appeared in eight games for both the New York Jets (2), and New York Giants (6). He returned 18 punts for 99 yards, and returned 14 kickoffs for 271 yards on the season.
• In 2016, made his NFL debut with the Denver Broncos and appeared in four contests as a rookie. Returned 11 punts for 111 yards, as well as six kickoffs for 137 yards.
• Raymond was a dual-sport collegiate athlete, competing in football as well as track and field during his senior season at Holy Cross. He placed second in the 100-meter dash at the 2015 New England Outdoor Championship with a time of 10.71 seconds.
• Raymond received little interest from college football programs when he was a student at Greater Atlanta Christian (Ga.) High School, partly due to a serious injury he suffered as a senior. Undeterred, he began sending emails to colleges with football programs and high academic standards. The only schools to respond were Lehigh, Georgetown and Holy Cross, and he chose the latter.
• In preparation for the 2016 NFL Draft, Raymond, who was not invited to the NFL Scouting Combine, was allowed to participate in Harvard's pro day since Holy Cross did not host a pro day.
• The Lawrenceville, Ga., native originally signed with the Denver Broncos as a rookie free agent following the 2016 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Broncos on Sept. 4, 2016 and signed to the practice squad a day later.
• Signed to the Broncos active roster off of the practice squad on Dec. 2, 2016.
• Waived by the Broncos on Sept. 2, 2017.
• Claimed by the New York Jets off waivers from the Broncos on Sept. 3, 2017.
• Waived by the Jets on Sept. 20, 2017 and signed to the practice squad a day later.
• Waived by the Jets on Sept. 27, 2017.
• Signed by the New York Giants on Oct. 11, 2017 to the team's practice squad.
• Waived by the Giants on Oct. 31, 2017 and was signed to the practice squad a day later.
• Signed to the Giants active roster off of the practice squad on Nov. 14, 2017.
• Waived by the Giants on Sept. 2, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans to the team's practice squad on Sept. 25, 2018.
• Waived by the Titans on Oct. 2, 2018.
• Signed by the Giants to the team's practice squad on Oct. 16, 2018.
• Waived by the Giants on Oct. 18, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans to the team's practice squad on Dec. 24, 2018.
• Waived by the Titans on Sept. 7, 2019 and was signed to the team's practice squad two days later.
• Signed by the Titans to their active roster from the practice squad on Oct. 26, 2019.