Free Agency Tracker | Tennessee Titans - TennesseeTitans.com
RB Senorise Perry
STATUS: Unrestricted Free Agent
6-0 | 210 lbs
HOMETOWN: SUMMERVILLA, GA
ACQUIRED: FREE AGENT - 2020
NFL EXPERIENCE (NFL/TITANS): 6/1
GAMES PLAYED/GAMES STARTED: 66/0 (PLAYOFFS: 1/0)
The Titans signed Senorise Perry during the 2020 offseason to add depth and special teams experience to the running back rotation. The former University of Louisville product has made his mark in the NFL on special teams coverage units and as a kickoff returner. The 6-foot, 210-pounder entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with the Chicago Bears in 2014. Perry has also spent time with the Miami Dolphins (2016- 18) and the Buffalo Bills (2019).
• Perry wasn't among the rookie free agents signed in the days following the 2014 NFL Draft. He hit the tryout circuit and hoped to make an impression. Perry was one of two players signed by the Chicago Bears after a May tryout. He excelled on special teams in the preseason games and sealed his 53-man roster spot as an undrafted free agent.
• Perry excelled in track and field as a high school senior, winning the Georgia state titles in the 100 meters and long jump.
• Perry's hobbies include photography and he has a desire to learn how to deep sea fish.
• The best advice Perry has received came from his mother. She said, "always believe in yourself and trust in the man above."
• The Summerville, Ga., native was originally signed by the Chicago Bears as a rookie free agent on May 19, 2014.
• Waived by the Bears on Aug. 28, 2016 and signed to the team's practice squad on Sept. 4, 2016.
• Released from the Bears' practice squad on Sept. 13, 2016.
• Signed by the Miami Dolphins to their practice squad on Oct. 12, 2016.
• Signed by the Dolphins to a future's contract on Jan. 10, 2017.
• Signed by the Buffalo Bills as an unrestricted free agent on March 28, 2019.
• Waived by the Bills with an injury settlement on Sept. 4, 2019.
• Signed by the Bills as a free agent on Oct. 8, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on April 30, 2020.