COLLEGE: UCLA HOMETOWN: SAN MATEO, CA ACQUIRED: FREE AGENT - 2018 NFL EXPERIENCE (NFL/TITANS): 3/3 GAMES PLAYED/GAMES STARTED: 18/0 (PLAYOFFS: 4/1)
The Titans signed Matt Dickerson as a rookie free agent following the 2018 NFL Draft. He has appeared in 11 games, including three postseason contests in his first two NFL campaigns. The 6-foot-5-inch, 292-pounder is an athletic defensive lineman with good size that moves well along the line of scrimmage. In four seasons at UCLA, Dickerson saw action in 44 games and notched 97 tackles, seven tackles for loss, four passes defensed and 1.5 sacks.
• Dickerson originally committed to play for Notre Dame. However, his father, Clarence, was diagnosed with prostate cancer before he left for South Bend. Dickerson decided to stay in-state to play for the Bruins to be an hour flight from home rather than across the country. His father is in remission.
• Dickerson's father, Clarence, played college football at Henderson State (Ark.).
• Dickerson has a twin sister named Megan
• The San Mateo, Calif., native was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent on May 11, 2018.
• Released by the Titans on Oct. 19, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on Oct. 22, 2019.
• Released by the Titans on Oct. 26, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on Oct. 29, 2019.
The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.