TITANS BATTLE OF THE BANDS
The Tennessee Titans are hosting the second annual Battle of the Bands at the Skydeck at Assembly Food Hall in downtown Nashville.
Submissions from up and coming bands of all genres entered for a chance to compete in front of a live audience, including music executives, artist and industry leaders to win the grand prize of a playing at a Tennessee Titans 2022 home game, a full day of studio time with a studio engineer at Sound Emporium Studio A, and a private consultation with a Warner Music Group A&R representative. The five finalists are set to compete in the live competition on Thursday, September 8th!
Event will include drinks specials, provided by Assembly Food Hall, and special appearances throughout the evening.
Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 day of show available for purchase in the link below.
Event is Thursday, September 8th at Assembly Food Hall at 6pm CST
- All eligible online submissions will be scored by a pre-selected judging panel comprised of individuals from the Tennessee Titans.
- Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Entertainment Value
- The top five (5) bands will be announced on August 19 and will advance to the finals.
- Finalists will be invited to perform a live 15-20 minute set at the Skydeck at Assembly Food Hall in downtown Nashville on Thursday, September 8th between 6-10 p.m.
FINAL BATTLE JUDGING
- Finals will be performed in front of a live audience and live judging panel comprised of individuals from the music industry and beyond.
- Judging will be divided into 3 portions, based on the following criteria:
- Stage Presence
- Appearance and Personality
Tickets sold per band
- Each finalist will receive a designated ticket link to promote their inclusion in the event; the number of tickets purchased from each band's individual link will attribute to the final judging.
The winning band will be announced on the night of the finals!
- The top five (5) bands invited to perform at the Skydeck at Assembly Food Hall will need to arrive during the designated equipment load in period, to be shared in advance, the afternoon of September 8th.
- When you register, you will be asked to fill out the names of each member of your band. You will only be permitted to include the members listed in your registration. Any changes to your line-up must be approved in advance prior to your performance.
- All bands will be required to provide a Consent to Authorized Use and Release of Liability and complete set list by September 1st.
- Standard equipment, including drum kit and amps will be provided.
- Tennessee Titans will provide strong promotional efforts behind this event. Bands will be strongly encouraged to promote the final event on social channels.